Q: Why choose Keyland?
1.25 Years Professional Experience in laser industry;
2.our products have been exported to 40 different countries and regions and got good reputation from our customers all over the world.
3.Customer-Oriented We always hold the mind of matching the needs of users of services throughout the course of service. We committed to grow together with our customers and partners.
4.24 hours Technical Support You can enjoy an overall pre-sales service, free pre-sales consulting, free sample making from us. Factory-visiting is available for you any time. We offer 24 hours after-sales service, any kind of technical support are available for you.
5. CE, FDA, ISO, TUV, SGS Certified Approved by ISO9001, CE ,FDA, you will get the product with excellent quality and comply with international standard.
Q: What equipment is needed to process photovoltaic components?
The equipment required is divided into manual wire and automatic wire. Manual wire equipment includes lead-free solder (used for battery chip welding process), El crack detector, laminating press, post layer El crack detector, framing machine, Terminal tester (power tester).
Main equipment requirements of automatic line: automatic series welding machine, automatic plate arrangement machine, glass feeding machine, automatic pipeline set, El crack detector, laminate press, edge cutting machine, appearance detector, After-layer El crack detector, framing machine, final measuring machine (power detector).
Photovoltaic equipment refers to the photovoltaic manufacturing enterprises used in the production of raw materials, battery components, components and other products, and in the repeated use of the basic maintenance of the original physical form and function of machinery and equipment. Photovoltaic equipment mainly includes silicon rod / silicon ingot manufacturing equipment, silicon wafer / wafer manufacturing equipment, battery chip manufacturing equipment, crystal silicon battery module manufacturing equipment, thin film module manufacturing equipment and so on.
Q: What equipment does a solar power project require?
The solar power generation system project consists of photovoltaic square array (photovoltaic array composed of photovoltaic modules series-parallel), controller, battery set, DC / AC inverter and so on.
The core component of the solar power generation system is the photovoltaic module, which is formed by the photovoltaic cell string, parallel and encapsulated, which directly converts the solar light energy into electric energy. The photovoltaic module is generated by direct current, we can directly use the form of direct current, but also can use the inverter to convert it into alternating current, to be applied.
From another point of view, the photovoltaic system can generate the electricity we can either use, or storage energy storage battery and other devices to store the energy, as necessary to release the use of.
Q: What is the production process of PV module?
A. technological process:
1. Battery testing-2, front welding-inspection-3, back side-connected-test-4, laying (glass cleaning, material cutting, glass pretreatment, laying-5, lamination-6, edge removal). Edge removal, cleaning, 7, mounting border (glue, angle key, punching, frame, scrubbing, glue)-8, welded junction box-9, high pressure test-10, assembly test-appearance inspection-11, Packing into storage;
B. Process profile:
1. Battery testing: due to the randomness of the fabrication conditions of the battery chip, the battery performance is not the same, so in order to effectively combine the battery with the same or similar performance. Therefore, it should be classified according to its performance parameters; Battery testing is to classify the output parameters (current and voltage) of the battery. In order to improve the utilization of the battery, to make the quality of the battery components.
2. Front welding: it is to weld the confluence belt to the main grid line of the battery front (negative electrode), and the confluence belt is a tin plated copper strip. The welding machine we use can spot the welding belt on the main gate line in the form of multiple points. The heat source for welding is an infrared lamp (using infrared heat effect). The length of the tape is about twice the length of the battery side. The extra soldering tape is connected to the back electrode of the rear battery sheet during back welding. Our company uses manual welding.
3. Backside series connection: backside welding is to serialize 36 batteries together to form a component string. The current technology we use is manual, and the battery location depends mainly on a membrane plate. There are 36 grooves on which the battery chip is placed. The size of the groove corresponds to the size of the battery. The position of the slot has been designed, and different modules of different specifications use different templates. The operator uses soldering iron and solder wire to weld the front electrode (negative electrode) of the “front battery” to the back electrode (positive electrode) of the “rear battery”. In turn, 36 pieces are serially connected and lead wires are welded to the positive and negative poles of the assembly string.
4. Laminated laying: after the backside is connected in series and passed the test, the assembly string, glass and cut EVA, glass fiber, back plate are laid according to a certain level, ready to laminate. The glass is coated with a primer to increase the bonding strength between the glass and EVA. When laying, ensure the relative position of battery string and glass, adjust the distance between battery and lay a good foundation for lamination. (laying level: from bottom up: glass, EVA, battery, EVA, glass fiber, back).
(5) Assembly lamination: the laid battery is put into the laminating press, the air in the assembly is pumped out by vacuum, and then the EVA is heated to melt the battery, glass and back plate to bond together; The final cooling takes out the component. Lamination process is a key step in assembly production. Lamination temperature and lamination time are determined by the properties of EVA. When we use fast curing EVA, the lamination cycle time is about 25 minutes. The curing temperature is 150 ℃.
6. Trimming: when laminating EVA melts, it extends out and solidifies to form a woolen edge because of pressure, so it should be removed after lamination.
7. Frame: similar to a mirror frame for glass; aluminum frame for glass assembly to increase the strength of the assembly, further seal the battery assembly, and prolong the life of the battery. The gap between the frame and the glass assembly is filled with silicone resin. Each border is connected with an angle key.
Welding junction box: weld a box at the lead on the back of the assembly to facilitate the connection between the battery and other equipment or batteries.
9. High voltage test: high voltage test means to apply a certain voltage between the frame of the assembly and the lead wire of the electrode to test the voltage resistance and insulation strength of the assembly. To ensure that the assembly is not damaged under harsh natural conditions (lightning strikes, etc.).
10. Component testing: the purpose of the test is to calibrate the output power of the battery, test its output characteristics, and determine the quality grade of the component.
Q: Are solar cell modules electromechanical equipment?
The latest “National economy Industry Classification” (GBR / T4754-2011) lists photovoltaic equipment as a new industry. Belong to the electrical machinery and equipment manufacturing-> transmission, distribution and control equipment manufacturing-> photovoltaic equipment and components manufacturing.
Note: refers to the manufacture of solar modules (solar cells), control equipment and other solar energy and components; excluding solar battery manufacturing.
Including the following photovoltaic equipment and components manufacturing activities: 1, solar cells (photovoltaic cells: Silicon solar cells, gallium arsenide solar cells; 2. Solar cell components: solar panels, other solar cell components; 3. Solar energy control equipment; 4. Other solar equipment and components.